Anne and John Mendelsohn look back on their team approach to marriage and conquering cancer, as his 15-year tenure as MD Anderson Cancer Center president is winding down.
- DePinho Next MD Anderson President
- Roadblock Clears Path for Herceptin
- Drugs May Block Metastasis-Driving Protein
- Genes Predict Response to Tarceva
- Another Key to Bladder Cancer Risk
- Also in the News
John Mendelsohn's Legacy
The third full-time president in MD Anderson's history has made lasting marks in the field of cancer — at the Houston institution, as well as around the nation and the world.
- Visionary: A Belief in Possibility
- Researcher: A Golden Beacon
- Pioneer: New Approach to Cancer
- Leader: Growing Our Way to Success
- Ambassador: With Portfolio
- Educator: Key to the Future
- Architect: Structured, Global Relationships
- Fundraiser: On the Money
- Picture This: John Mendelsohn's Office
Are MD Anderson nurses caring for patients in the best way possible? This key question has led to an initiative dedicated to evidence-based nursing practice.
- Questioning Traditions, Standards, Basics
- Thigh-High Versus Knee-High
- The Undeniable Pressure of Evidence
- Together When They Need Each Other Most
Moving ForwardJohn Holland
Chronic myelogenous leukemia survivor uses his cancer experience as motivation
to hit the ski slopes, live a full life.
Keep up with the latest in cancer treatment, research, education and prevention.