CCH Newsletter - Summer 2011
Congratulations to the many faculty members within the Division of Pediatrics at MD Anderson who earned a spot on this year’s “Best Doctors in America” list.
Founded in 1989 by two Harvard Medical School physicians, the Best Doctors list is determined from a peer review of thousands of doctors.
Those who earn the consensus support of their peers, as well as meet additional qualification criteria, are included:
- Joann Ater, M.D.
- Alan Fields, M.D.
- Cynthia Herzog, M.D.
- Keith Hoots, M.D.
- Winston Huh, M.D.
- Michael Rytting, M.D.
- John Slopis, M.D.
- Tribhawan Vats, M.D.
- Steven Waguespack, M.D.
- Laura Worth, M.D., Ph.D.
Associates in other divisions:
- William Dreyer, M.D.
- Andrea Hayes-Jordan, M.D.
- Adelaide Hebert, M.D.
- Anita Mahajan, M.D.
- John Rhoades, M.D.
In This Issue
- Neurofibromatosis Patient Moves on Ahead
- Neurofibromatosis Q&A
- Pediatric Endocrine Tumor Program Provides Treatment for Rare Pediatric Cancer
- Clinic Plays Important Role in Maintaining Health of Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Eat Right, Stay Fit, Live Longer
- Philanthropy, Seed Grants and Small Donations
- DePinho Next MD Anderson President
- Best Docs
- Welcome to New Children’s Cancer Hospital Faculty and Staff Members
- Teddy Bear Clinic Helps the Teddy Bears in Children's Cancer Hospital Get Well Quick