Nonsmokers Battle Lung Cancer, Too
Jim Steele and Glenn Wilkinson are living proof that lung cancer is much more than a smoker's disease.
Neither man ever smoked, and neither showed any of the telltale signs of lung cancer. Yet both were diagnosed with the disease while they were being examined for other conditions.
They are among the relatively small subset of nonsmokers diagnosed with lung cancer each year.
- Tibetan Meditation Takes Patients ‘Home’
- Therapy Is a Laughing Matter
- Music Therapy Inspires Cancer Patients
- Pilates Strengthens the Body
- Cancer Patients Have Fun with NIA
- Kundalini Yoga ‘Awakens’ Cancer Patients
- Hatha Yoga Focuses on Postures, Breathing
- Qigong Slowly Calms Cancer Patients
- Tai Chi Good for Cancer Patients
- Mind-Body Practices Good for Cancer Patients