Patient Guest Relations
Patient Guest Relations is unique to the Rotary House International. We are staffed by multilingual Patient Representatives from MD Anderson and offer an array of services designed to address the particular needs of cancer patients and their families.
Our on premises, courteous and understanding Patient Guest Relations staff offers a number of special amenities at no additional cost which include:
- Serving as liaisons to clinic services
- Providing new patient orientation
- Distributing informational packets for returning patients
- Facilitating routine lab-work performed at Rotary House
- Staffing the Learning Center and Video Lending Library
- Coordinating family member support groups and recreational activities
- Coordinating Check-On Program for unaccompanied guests
Patient Guest Relations also produces and distributes a monthly newsletter for patient guests and families. Read the current issue.
Contact Patient Guest Relations
Please call 713-794-4750
Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sundays, 1:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Make a Reservation
Contact the Rotary House International to make a reservation at:
- 1-800-847-5783 (toll-free)