Banking & Notary Public
Automated Teller Machines
- Main Building, Floor 1, near The Aquarium
- Main Building, Floor 1, near The Café Corner
- Main Building, Floor 2, near The Park
- Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near The Tree Sculpture
- Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near the UT Police security station
- Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, between the skybridge and escalator
- Rotary House, Floor 2, near Market Best
Treasury Services cashiers accept payment for hospital/clinic and physician bills. Cashiers can also provide change for large bills, as available cash reserves permit. Patients or patients’ spouses may cash checks, with a limit of $50 per day.
Location 1: Main Building, Floor 1, near The Café Corner, P1.2970
Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Location 2: Main Building, Floor 1, near The Aquarium, R1.1886
Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (valet parking cashier available 24 hours a day/seven days a week)
Location 3: Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near The Tree Sculpture, ACB2.2157
Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
The Department of Social Work provides notary services for patients and their families. One of the following forms of identification is required to have documents notarized:
- Valid state-issued driver’s license
- Valid federal or state-issued identification card
- Valid U.S. passport or international passport with U.S. Customs stamp
If you need to have documents notarized, please call the number below to arrange services.
Location: Main Building, Floor 2, near The Park, B2.4759 Get Directions
Hours: Weekdays 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
After 4:00 p.m., call the page operator at 713-792-7090 to request services.