Pacemaker and Defibrillator Clinic
Our specialized team of cardiologists and anesthesiologists work together in the Pacemaker and Defibrillator clinic to provide cardiac evaluation prior to surgery, procedures, or prior to starting new cancer treatment regimens. This includes evaluation of pacemaker patients undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy. We also offer appointments for routine cardiac device maintenance.
Services provided include:
- Pacemaker and defibrillator management
- Evaluation of patients undergoing surgery, invasive procedure, or new cancer treatment regimen
- Evaluation of pacemaker patients undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy
- Routine cardiac device maintenance
Referrals & Appointments
To schedule an appointment with the Pacemaker and Defibrillator Clinic, ask your MD Anderson physician to submit an online consultation request.
Location: Main Building, Floor 6, near Elevator C. Get Directions
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Phone: 713-745-7223 or 713-792-4017
- Jean-Bernard Durand, M.D.
- Ann Dougherty, M.D.