Clinical Center for Targeted Therapy
MD Anderson's Clinical Center for Targeted Therapy provides access to Phase 1 clinical trials of new targeted therapy drugs. Our personalized approach to cancer emphasizes molecular testing and strives to match patients with a targeted drug whenever possible.
The Center is at the forefront of bringing novel experimental drugs to cancer patients in the Phase 1 clinical trials setting. Our physicians and nurses collaborate with other centers to determine if current patients are eligible for participation.
We also accept physician referrals for new patients, who have not previously been seen at MD Anderson, and from prospective patients themselves.
Why Choose MD Anderson's the Clinical Center for Targeted Therapy?
- Our clinic is the largest program in the world, expediting the development of new cancer drugs through early phase trials
- Over 1,200 patients have enrolled in Phase 1 clinical trials in the last year
- Nearly 10,000 patients are on therapeutic clinical trials
- MD Anderson sees over 105,000 cancer patients per year
- U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals" survey has ranked MD Anderson as one of the nation's top two cancer centers every year since 1990
Request an Appointment
We encourage new patients to watch this video series before their first appointment.
MD Anderson Resources
Find Clinical Trials
Clinical trials are research studies that test new cancer drugs, diagnostic procedures and therapies on humans.