MD Anderson's Ophthalmology Clinic is dedicated to delivering multi-disciplinary specialized ophthalmic care to patients with ocular cancers and those with ocular complications of cancer therapy.
Our faculty members specialize in treating the following conditions:
- Eye cancers (uveal melanoma, retinoblastoma, metastatic eye tumors, intraocular lymphoma)
- Cancers of the eyelid (sebaceous carcinoma, eyelid melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, Merkel cell carcinoma)
- Multidisciplinary management of orbital tumors (orbital lymphoma, lacrimal gland adenoid cystic carcinoma, orbital sarcomas, metastatic tumors to the orbit)
- Conjunctival tumors (squamous cell carcinoma, conjunctival melanoma, lymphoma)
- Ocular complications of bone marrow transplantation and radiation therapy
- Neuro-ophthalmologic manifestations of cancer such as diplopia, cranial neuropathies, and leptomeningeal disease
- Reconstructive surgery
Location: Main Building, Floor 9, near Elevator A. Get Directions
Hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
Patients, complete the online self-referral form to request an appointment in the Ophthalmology Clinic.
Physicians, complete the online physician referral form.
The faculty members in the Ophthalmology Clinic provide outpatient and inpatient consultations and accept new patients from all over the world. In addition to the faculty listed below, several consultants, fellows and trainees also provide specialty and subspecialty care to patients with eye cancer and ocular toxicity resulting from the management of ocular malignancies.