For optimal treatment outcomes, a rational approach to management of a thyroid nodule is based on the clinician's ability to distinguish the more common benign diagnoses from malignancy in a highly reliable and cost-effective manner.
- Naifa L. Busaidy, M.D., Director of the Thyroid Nodule Clinic
- Mouhammed A. Habra, M.D.
- Mimi Hu, M.D.
- Camilo Jimenez, M.D.
- Steven I. Sherman, M.D., Medical Director of the Endocrine Center
- Steven G. Waguespack, M.D., Board certified in Pediatric as well as Adult Endocrinology
- Anita Kuo Ying, M.D., Board certified in Pediatric as well as Adult Endocrinology
- Gary L. Clayman, D.M.D., M.D., Associate Medical Director
- Ann M. Gillenwater, M.D.
- Elizabeth Grubbs, M.D.
- Ehab Y. Hanna, M.D.
- Amy C. Hessel, M.D.
- Floyd Christopher Holsinger, M.D.
- Michael E. Kupferman, M.D.
- Stephen Y. Lai, M.D. Ph. D.
- Nancy D. Perrier, M.D., Associate Medical Director
- Erich Madison Sturgis, M.D., M.P.H.
- Randal S. Weber, M.D.
Neuroradiologists and Ultrasonographers
- Salmaan Ahmed, M.D.
- Matthew Debnam, M.D.
- Beth S. Edeiken-Monroe, M.D.
- Ashok Kumar, M.D.
- Michael Kwon, M.D., Ph.D.
- Dawid Schellingerhout, M.D.
- Komal Shah, M.D.
- Thinh Vu, M.D.