The Colorectal Care Center business hours are 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Phone: 713-792-0266
- Fax: 713-794-4778
How to Find Us
The Colorectal Center is located in the Main Building, floor 7, near Elevator A.
Make an Appointment
Appointments are available in the Colorectal Care Center for cancer diagnosis, treatment or screening.
Please complete the Patient Self-Referral form. You will be contacted by a Referral Specialist to collect the additional information required for confirming your appointment.
Please complete the Physician Referral form. A Referral Specialist will contact your office for additional information and then contact your patient to confirm the appointment.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Advanced colorectal cancer treatments including proton therapy, intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and targeted therapies
- Precise diagnostic methods including endoscopic ultrasound, fine-needle aspiration (FNA) and virtual colonoscopy
- Minimally invasive procedures may avoid colostomy in some patients
- Sphincter-sparing surgery for rectal and anal cancer
- Genetic testing for people at risk because of inherited syndromes and to determine best treatment
- Clinical trials for all stages and types of colorectal cancer