How can I request a speaker to come to my organization?
To request a speaker for your school, workplace, community or church group, complete the Request Form or call 713-792-3363.
Speaker requests usually require four weeks notice to ensure the availability of a speaker.
All presentations are free and usually last 30 to 60 minutes. The speaker will bring brochures to distribute to the audience. Presentations can be scheduled on weekdays, evenings or weekends in Houston and surrounding areas.
Presentation topics include:
- Reducing Your Cancer Risk
- Reduce Your Cancer Risks for Women (including breast and gynecologic cancers)
- Reduce Your Cancer Risks for Men (including prostate and testicular cancers)
- Skin Cancer: Reduce Your Risks
- Breast Cancer: Reduce Your Risks
- Healthy Eating
- Tobacco and Cancer Risks
Request Community Services
Go to the Community Services Request form.