Childhood Hematology Disorder Diagnosis
A standard complete blood count test can detect abnormalities in the blood such as low red blood cell counts, white blood cell counts and platelets. However, each blood disorder has different diagnostic tests that provide more details for an accurate diagnosis.
If your child has been diagnosed with a hematology disorder, we’re here to help. Call 1-877-632-6789 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- The Children’s Cancer Hospital is within one of the top-ranked cancer centers in America
- Access to novel therapies and state-of-the-art technologies before most children’s hospitals
- We see more types of cancer than any other children’s hospital in Texas
- Family-centered care that actively involves parents in their child’s treatment
- A strong cancer research program focused on developing new therapies for pediatric patients
- Comprehensive support services such as an accredited school program, creative arts, child life and career counseling
- An Adolescent and Young Adult Program that specializes in the unique medical and psychological needs of patients aged 15-25