Sometimes, cancer treatment can sometimes lead to a loss of function or a physical deformity. MD Anderson in Sugar Land offers reconstructive surgery to correct deformities and to restore normal function after cancer-related treatments.
Our services include:
- Pre-surgery consultation and evaluation
- General plastic surgery reconstruction
- Reconstructive surgery of defects in the head, neck, breast, torso and extremities
- Complex microsurgery reconstruction
- Reconstruction for melanoma and skin cancer patients
Make an Appointment
How to Find Us
MD Anderson in Sugar Land is located at 1327 Lake Pointe Parkway, on the campus of St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital. Free parking is available.