MD Anderson in Sugar Land provides personalized care for cancers of the urinary tract and male genital tract. Our goal is to control the cancer and preserve the best quality of life after treatment for:
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Testicular cancer
- Penile cancer
- Nonmalignant tumors of the urinary tract and male reproductive system
- Von Hippel Lindau disease (VHL)
In addition, we evaluate patients with elevated prostate-specific antigen (PSA).
Early and precise diagnosis and staging of GU cancer is crucial to your successful treatment. MD Anderson system offers the most-advanced technologies and techniques to pinpoint the location and extent of the cancer. Our diagnostic methods include:
- PET (positron emission tomography) and MRI (magnetic resonance) scans
- High-resolution CT (computed tomography) scans
- CT urogram
- Transrectal ultrasound
Our expert medical oncologists, oncologists and radiation oncologists collaborate closely to customize your treatment. Some of the leading-edge therapies offered at MD Anderson include:
- Proton therapy
- Minimally invasive surgeries including laser, cryosurgical, laparoscopic and robotic procedures
- Conformal radiotherapy, IMRT and brachytherapy
- Nerve-sparing techniques
- Targeted therapies, gene therapy
- Surgical reconstruction
If you have been diagnosed with a genitourinary cancer, we’re here to help.
Call 713-745-9940 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson in Sugar Land?
- Most-advanced genitourinary cancer treatments
- Advanced surgical techniques
- Highly specialized team of experts
- Dedication to maintaining optimum function and quality of life
- Range of clinical trials of new treatments for genitourinary cancer
Make an Appointment
How to Find Us
MD Anderson in Sugar Land is located at 1327 Lake Pointe Parkway, on the campus of CHI St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital. Free parking is available.