Some cancer treatment can lead to loss of function or a deformity. Many cancer patients choose to have plastic or reconstructive surgery to improve their quality of life. MD Anderson in Memorial City specializes in reconstructive surgery to correct deformities and to restore normal function after cancer-related treatments.
We use the latest surgical techniques to ensure the best possible outcomes for patients. In most cases, plastic and reconstructive surgery can take place as soon as the tumor is removed.
Our services include:
- Pre-surgery consultation and evaluation
- General plastic surgery reconstruction
- Reconstructive surgery of defects in the head, neck, breast, torso and extremities
- Complex microsurgery reconstruction
- Reconstruction for melanoma and skin cancer patients
If your cancer treatment requires reconstructive surgery, we're here to help. Call 713-745-9940 or request an appointment online.
Make an Appointment
How to Find Us
MD Anderson in Memorial City is located at 925 N. Gessner Rd., Suite 450, Houston, TX 77024, on the campus of Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center. Free parking is available.