Head and Neck Surgery
MD Anderson in Memorial City is dedicated to comprehensive and customized care for people with benign or malignant tumors of the head and neck. We’re committed to treating the whole person – not just the disease. And, within the MD Anderson system, we have special expertise and highly skilled professionals to help you maintain speech, swallowing and hearing.
Tumors treated at MD Anderson Memorial City include, but are not limited to those of the:
- Oral cavity (mouth, lips, gums, cheeks, tongue, palate and mouth floor)
- Throat, including the oropharynx, nasopharynx and hypopharynx
- Salivary glands
- Skin of the head and neck, including melanoma
- Nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses
- Skull base
- Ear and temporal bone
In addition, we treat:
- Acoustic neuroma (vestibular schwannoma)
- Sarcomas of the head and neck
- Head and neck issues in patients with tumors elsewhere in the body
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Most advanced treatments for head and neck cancer
- Highly skilled head and neck surgeons
- Innovative minimally invasive techniques for head and neck cancer, including robotic, endoscopic and laser surgery
- Latest methods of speech, swallowing and hearing examination and rehabilitation, variety of options for voice restoration
- Nationally recognized research program offers clinical trials for head and neck cancer
If you have a suspicion of cancer, or have been diagnosed with a head and neck cancer or a benign tumor, we’re here to help. Call 713-745-9940 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Make an Appointment
How to Find Us
MD Anderson in Memorial City is located at 925 N Gessner Rd., Houston, TX 77024, on the campus of Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center. Free parking is available.