If you have a diagnosis of breast cancer, MD Anderson in Memorial City provides surgical services with a team of specialists whose focus is on cancer and treatment of breast disease.
Our team of surgical oncologists are all board-certified and faculty members of MD Anderson Cancer Center. These specialty trained clinicians provide a surgical treatment plan designed for you with the added convenience of being closer to home.
We offer the most advanced breast cancer treatments currently available:
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy surgery
- Breast conservation surgery
- Skin sparing/nipple sparing mastectomies
- Breast reconstruction
- Access to multiple breast cancer clinical trials
- Genetic counseling services
Other available breast cancer services include:
- Ease of access
- Support groups and patient education
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Most advanced treatment for more common and rarest breast cancer types
- Latest reconstructive techniques
- Genetic counseling for women at high risk
- Nationally recognized research program offers many clinical trials
If you have a suspicion of cancer or have been diagnosed with breast cancer, we're here to help. Call 713-745-9940 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Make an Appointment
How to Find Us
MD Anderson in Memorial City is located at 925 N Gessner Rd., Houston, TX 77024, on the campus of Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center. Free parking is available.