MD Anderson in Katy provides personalized care for every type and stage of lung cancer and other chest cancers. Our goal is to give patients exceptional outcomes while focusing on quality of life and optimum lung function.
We specialize in treating cancers of the:
Thoracic cancers often are complex and challenging cancers that may require several types of treatment. Our teams of surgeons, medical oncologists and radiation oncologists specialize in thoracic cancers, and we offer the most-advanced treatment options, including:
- Less-invasive surgical techniques
- Proton therapy
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Four-dimensional radiation therapy
- Image-guided radiation therapy
- Stereotactic radiation therapy
- Techniques to help save lung function
- Targeted therapies
If you have been diagnosed with lung cancer or another thoracic cancer, we’re here to help. Call 713-745-9940 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson in Katy?
- Dedication to optimum lung function and quality of life
- Accurate diagnosis with most-advanced technology
- Team approach to customized care
Make an Appointment
How to Find Us
MD Anderson in Katy is located at 19770 Kingsland Blvd., on the campus of CHRISTUS St. Catherine Hospital. Free parking is available.