Early and accurate diagnosis is key to successful treatment of melanoma and other skin cancers. Specialists at MD Anderson in Katy use advanced diagnostic imaging and molecular medicine for the most accurate staging and treatment planning. We use the most precise and advanced technology and techniques – many of them pioneered here.
Our goal is to give each patient personalized care that provides the most advanced treatment with the least impact on the body for:
- Rare forms of melanoma, including melanoma of the eye (uveal melanoma) and mucosal melanoma (for example, vaginal, rectal or sinonasal)
- Squamous cell and basal cell skin cancers
- Cutaneous lymphoma
- Other skin conditions experienced by cancer patients
If you have been diagnosed with melanoma or skin cancer, it is important to be evaluated by expert physicians. We can help. Call 713-745-9940 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Innovative melanoma and skin cancer treatments including lymphatic mapping and sentinel node biopsy, targeted therapy, limb perfusion, interleukin-2 and immune-based therapy
- Skilled multidisciplinary team
- Most advanced diagnostic methods
- One of the world’s largest melanoma and skin cancer programs
- Nationally recognized research program with many clinical trials for melanoma and skin cancer
Make an Appointment
How to Find Us
MD Anderson in Katy is located at 19770 Kingsland Blvd., on the campus of Methodist St. Catherine Hospital. Free parking is available.