Breast Cancer Services
Whether you have a diagnosis of breast cancer or suspect something doesn't look or feel right, MD Anderson in the Bay Area provides comprehensive breast services with a multidisciplinary team of specialists whose focus is on cancer and treatment of breast disease.
Our team of surgical oncologists, medical oncologists and radiation oncologists are all board-certified and faculty members of MD Anderson Cancer Center. These specialty trained clinicians work closely together to provide a treatment plan designed for you with the added convenience of being closer to home.
Soon after diagnosis and throughout your treatments, you will have an access and navigation team, including a nurse navigator to help guide you and your loved ones through the cancer journey and toward recovery.
We offer the most advanced breast cancer treatments currently available:
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy surgery
- Breast conservation surgery
- Skin sparing/nipple sparing mastectomies
- Breast reconstruction
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy
- Access to multiple breast cancer clinical trials
- Genetic counseling services
Other available breast cancer services include:
- Access and navigator team
- Support groups and patient education
- Lymphedema therapy
- Pain management
- Physical therapy
- Benign breast disease: MD Anderson in the Bay Area offers diagnosis and management of benign conditions such as breast pain, nipple discharge and breast lumps.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Most advanced treatment for more common and rarest breast cancer types
- Latest reconstructive techniques
- Genetic counseling for women at high risk
- Nationally recognized research program offers many clinical trials
If you have been diagnosed with breast cancer, we're here to help. Call 713-745-9940 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Request an Appointment
Breast Friends is a monthly support group open to all breast cancer survivors, regardless of treatment status. For more information, call 713-563-0670, extension 2.
When: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Where: 18100 St. John Drive, Nassau Bay, TX 77058
Facilitator: Diana Vasquez
How to Find Us
MD Anderson in the Bay Area is located at 18100 St. John Drive in Nassau Bay, on the campus of Methodist St. John Hospital. Free parking is available.