How You Can Help
Available Teen Opportunities
There are very few positions available in our teen programs.
Volunteer Services offers daytime, evening and weekend placements with direct and limited positions for teen volunteers.
Daytime and evening placements are 3- to 4-hour shifts weekly. Weekend placements are 3- to 4- hour shifts every week.
|Teen Volunteer Shifts|
|Daytime Summer||Weekday||8 a.m.-5 p.m.|
|Evening Year-Round||Weekday||5 p.m.-8:30 p.m.|
|Weekend Year-Round||Weekend||8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.|
Teen volunteers are expected to:
- be punctual and conscientious
- accept supervision graciously
- conduct themselves with dignity, courtesy and thoughtfulness
- endeavor to make their work of the highest quality
- abide by uniform and badge regulations
- understand that their placement is a regular commitment on a specified day and time
- understand that communication with their volunteer coordinator is their responsibility
- arrive and leave at the scheduled time