How You Can Help
Sprint for Life - Race Day
- Sprint for Life is a USATF road certified course. Our registered USATF number is #15-25-450
|Race Day Schedule|
|6:00 a.m.||Boutique opens for business|
|6:00 a.m. – 7:25 a.m.||Late Registration|
|6:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.||Group and Corporate Team photos|
|7:00 a.m.||Survivors Lounge|
Kids Zone opens
|7:30 a.m.||5K Run/Walk begins|
|7:45 a.m.||Food and Fun in the Post Race Party area|
|8:30 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.||Presentations and Awards|
|9:20 a.m.||Sprouts Pep Rally, Tot Trot and Sprint for Sprouts Races|
Kids Zone closes
|9:30 a.m.||Survivor Group Photo|
|9:45 a.m.||Boutique closes|
Ovarian Cancer Survivors
Sprint for Life honors ovarian cancer survivors - all women who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer who are in treatment, have completed treatment and / or in remission from the disease. Sprint for Life is a day to celebrate YOU! Ovarian cancer survivors are our VIPs. Even if you can't participate in the race, there are plenty of activities for survivors, their families and friends.
- Free parking will be available in 1MC Parking Garage.
Please follow parking signs and race marshal instructions.
- Parking is also available in other TMC garages or lots at standard hourly rates.
- METRORail: Take METRORail to the TMC Transit Center Station (Fannin at Pressler).
- Please arrive in time to accommodate the 10 minute “warm up” walk from Metro or parking garages.
Things to Know
- The race is closed to all wheels except non-competitive wheelchairs (no strollers, please).
- Water and medical assistance will be available at the start and finish and along the race course.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Inclement Weather: The race will go on, rain or shine.
- Questions? Visit our website or call 713-792-2765.
Don’t forget to bring your cash, checks or credit cards so you can shop at the Teal-rific Boutique on Race Day. Shop for new items and get the best Teal Deals in town.
Want to get regular updates about Sprint for Life and ovarian cancer research?