How You Can Help
Be a Sponsor
If you would like to participate as a Sprint for Life 2015 sponsor and need information, or you would like to make a donation to this important cause, contact the Sprint for Life office at 713-792-2765 or download the Sprint for Life 2015 sponsor brochure.
Corporate Matching Gift Programs
Double the power of your gift. If your company has a matching gift program, your contribution could be worth twice as much and you could double your support for the Blanton Davis Ovarian Cancer Research Program at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. To find out more, visit www.mdanderson.org/match.
- The Anne and Henry Zarrow Foundation
- The Carol Zarrow Memorial Fund
Race Direction by
The Sandra G. Davis Family,
Gayle Goodman and Ken Adam
Maxine and Jack Zarrow Family Foundation
Susan and Jim Baker
Stephen and Stuart Martin, M.D.
PJ Moran Foundation
- Susie and Kenny Grace
- Hein and Associates, LLP
- The Houstonian Hotel, Club and Spa
- Linbeck Group, LLC
- The Lolley Family
- Laura and Andrew McCullough
- MD Anderson Departments of Grounds and Landscaping, Offsite Patient Care Facilities, Parking and Transportation Wayfinding and Dining Services
- Maria and Christopher J. Pappas
- Roadrunner Moving & Storage
- Silver Eagle Distributors
- AdvoCare International, LP
- Amegy Bank
- BKD, LLP
- Chick-fil-A Holcombe & Buffalo Speedway
- Houston Moms Blog
- Jesse H. Jones Rotary House International
- JLR Foundation
- Kenyan Way
- Bharti M.and Manohar R. Manchandia
- Margot Spitz Marbut
- McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- My Fit Foods
- Naegeli Transportation, Inc.
- Pappas Restaurants, Inc.
- Price Gregory International, Inc.
- Diane and John Riley
- Leona Stich
- Judith Tor
- Wayne Electric, Inc.
- Virginia and Roger Weems
- Betty Gail and Amos Craig White
- Barbara Winthrop and Jay Steinfeld
Additional In-Kind Contributors
- Best Care Ambulance Services
- Bobcat of Houston
- Kolache Factory
- Professional Turf Products
- The Mad Potter
Paint-Your-Own Pottery Studios
- The Tree Source Whole Nursery
Want to get regular updates about Sprint for Life and ovarian cancer research?