How You Can Help
Patient and Family Advisory Council
We believe that patients and families should be full partners in their care. This partnership creates a safer, more efficient and satisfying experience for all.
That’s why we've formed a Patient and Family Advisory Council. We know that with patients and families as advisors on our team, we can provide a better patient care experience.
The patient's voice is powerful. We are excited to partner with patients and families to develop a common vision for extraordinary care.
Join the council!
MD Anderson is looking for current patients, survivors, caregivers and/or family members of patients who:
- Are engaged and committed to working towards a better MD Anderson
- Can meet monthly in Houston in the Texas Medical Center
- Will participate routinely on workgroups to discuss projects, set policy and problem solve
To apply for membership on the Patient and Family Advisory Council, here's what you need to do:
- Download the application (PDF).
- Print, fill out and return to the address on the application or one of the locations listed below. You can also fill the form electronically through Adobe Acrobat and return to email@example.com.
- Submit your application by Friday, Oct. 30.
You can also pick up and return applications at the following locations at MD Anderson:
Main Building, Floor 2, near The Sundial
Theodore N. Law Learning Center
Main Building, Floor 4, Elevator A, R4.1100
Main Building, Floor 2, Elevator D, near The Park, B2.4314
Mays Clinic, Floor 2, Elevator T, ACB2.1002
Levit Family Learning Center
Mays Clinic, Floor 2, Elevator T, ACB2.1120
For more information about the council or if you have questions, contact us:
Learn more about the first institutional Patient and Family Advisory Council -- and how you can help improve the patient experience at MD Anderson.
Listen to an audio clip (3:11)