How You Can Help
Who is Eligible for Mobile Mammography
- Women 35 years of age and older
- Women aged 30-34 with a mother or sister who was diagnosed with breast cancer before age 50. The "10-year rule" (that is, with a relative diagnosed at age 42, eligibility begins at age 32) will be applied.
- Women currently undergoing treatment, or with a history of breast cancer treatment can be screened if they have had a unilateral mastectomy or benign lumpectomy
Who is Not Eligible for Mobile Mammography
- Women who have had a malignant lumpectomy and/or radiation treatment
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women
Women with breast implants should call 713-745-4050 to make an appointment at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Make a Donation
Help us support breast health for women in the Greater Houston area! Fill out our online donation form to provide continued funding for the Mobile Mammography Program.