Video Access Issues
If you are having trouble accessing the I*CARE videos, it may be because your institution does not allow access to our streaming videos, blocked by a firewall, usually a corporate one. Outside the corporate firewall, such as home or off site, the video should work.
As an alternative, the videos are also in iTunes U and you may install it for free. Once you have iTunes installed:
- Go to I*CARE on iTunes U and navigate to the course videos you are interested in.
- View the video on iTunes U
- Return to the I*CARE site and enter the Free CME Credit Online Link
- Click through the required CME material and go to the last video in the series that you viewed where you will see the CME information on the right side of the page.
- Click on CME Registration, Evaluation and Post-test Answer Sheet
- The name of the video that you are having difficulty accessing
- The link to the page the video is on