The mission of the Department of Cardiology clinical research team is to eliminate cardiac complications arising from cancer treatment and to provide optimal management of pre-existing heart disease to ensure proper delivery of the most effective cancer treatment available through patient care, research, prevention and education.
We will be the leading experts in cancer-related cardiac complications and in the treatment of cancer patients with cardiovascular disease.
Caring: By our words and actions, we create a caring environment for everyone.
Integrity: We work together to merit the trust of our colleagues and those we serve.
Discovery: We embrace creativity and seek new knowledge.
Goals and Objectives
- Improve efficiency in clinical research: List of research protocols
- Frequently publish research findings: List of publications
- Create a comprehensive database to ensure every research patient is tracked
- Involve all members of the Department of Cardiology in presenting new findings
- Complete studies that aim to be the guidelines to clinical management
- Establish solid relationships within the institution and neighboring institutions
- Streamline screening process to increase efficiency and minimize patient wait
- Focus on educating healthcare providers on recent clinical research developments
- Develop/implement clinical orders/guidelines to improve patient outcomes
For questions or concerns about any of our clinical research efforts, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.