News and Publications
News Releases and Articles
- Promising Experimental Cancer Drug. A new treatment for prostate cancer offers new hope to men. (ABC News, February 20, 2009)
Events and Resources
- Free Prostate Cancer Screenings every Tuesday to men without health insurance. Screenings are limited to 10 patients each Tuesday and are held at 7:30 a.m. in the Mays Clinic Building at MD Anderson Cancer Center. To schedule an appointment, please call 713-792-8924. For general information about prostate cancer, visit MD Anderson's prostate cancer website.
- The National Cancer Institute provides resource information on prostate cancer.
- Annual Prostate Health Conference
- Tex US Too!
A prostate cancer survivor support group that provides support, counseling and education to assist men with prostate cancer in making decisions about their treatment.
- Tony's Prostate Cancer Research
A nonprofit organization whose mission is to raise awareness of prostate cancer and fund research for a non-invasive cure.