The Center for RNA Interference and Non-Coding RNAs (RNA Center) is now providing high-throughput in situ hybridization (ISH) technology for microRNA and non-coding RNA analysis using Ventana Discovery Ultra. The Core provides equipment and services to determine gene expression patterns in mouse and human tissues.
- VENTANA DISCOVERY ULTRA
- Unmatched protocol flexibility for rapid assay development &
- Run 30 completely independent protocols for improved workflow
- Fully automated slide processing, baking through staining
- Ready-to-use optimized reagents
- Apply precise heating to each slide
Materials and Methods:
- Frozen and FFPE tissue samples
- microRNA probe or custom LNA probe from Exiqon
- other ncRNA specific probes with LNA technology
- Detection with anti-digoxigenin or anti-FITC antibody /AP conjugated 2nd antibody/ NBT-BCIP substrate
- Imaging in a bright-field microscope
- Data interpretations are at the discretion of the investigator (we will provide a quantification of the intensity of the signal by using Image-Pro Plus Software)
- Up to 7 business days for miRNA hybridization
- Up to 10 business days for other ncRNA specific hybridization
At this stage, the RNA Center can provide chromogenic ISH service. In the near future, we will also provide fluorescence based-ISH and multiple ISH/IHC.
For additional information, including pricing and ordering, please contact Xinna Zhang, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, RNA Center at email@example.com.