- A Method for Defining Value in Healthcare Using Cancer Care as a Model. Feeley TW, Albright H, Walters R, Burke TW. Journal of Healthcare Management. 2010;55:6.
- The Implications of the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act on Cancer Care Delivery. Albright H, Moreno M, Feeley TW, Walters R, Samuels M, Pereira A, Burke TW. Cancer. 2011;117:1564–74.
- Improving Cancer Care through Public Reporting of Meaningful Quality Measures. Spinks T, Walters R, Feeley TW, Albright HW, Jordan VS, Bingham J, Burke TW. Health Affairs. April 2011.
- The big idea: How to Solve the Cost Crisis in Health Care. Kaplan RS and Porter M. Harvard Business Review. Sept 2011.
- Ensuring Quality Cancer Care a Follow-Up Review of the Institute of Medicine’s 10 Recommendations for Improving the Quality of Cancer Care in America. Spinks T, Albright HW, Feeley TW, Walters R, Burke TW, Aloia T, Bruera E, Buzdar A, Foxhall L, Hui D, Summers B, Rodriguez A, DuBois R, Shine KI. Cancer. November 2011.
- Access to the Medical Record for Patients and Involved Providers: Transparency Through Electronic Tools. Feeley TW, Shine KI. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2011;155:853-854.
- Developing a system to track meaningful outcome measures in head and neck cancer treatment. Walters RS, Albright HW, Weber RS, Feeley TW, Hanna EY, Cantor SB, Lewis CM, Burke TW. (2013) Head Neck. doi: 10.1002/hed.23290.
- French KE, Albright HW, Frenzel JC, Incalcaterra JR, Rubio AC, Jones JF, Feeley TW. Measuring the Value of Process Improvement Initiatives in a Preoperative Assessment Center Using Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing. Healthcare: The Journal of Delivery Science and Innovation, available online September 13, 2013.
- K. Popat et al. The global burden of cancer. Best Practice & Research Clinical Anaesthesiology 27 (2013) 399-408.
© 2013 The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center