Thaker NG, Frank SJ, Feeley TW. Comparative costs of advanced proton and photon radiation therapies: lessons from time-driven activity-based costing in head and neck cance. J Comp Eff Res. 2015; Aug; 4(4): 297-301. doi 10.2217/cer.15.32
- Kaplan RS, Witkowski M, Abbot M, Guzman AB, Higgins LD, Meara JG, … Feeley TW. Using Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing to Identify Value Improvement Opportunities in Healthcare. J Healthc Manag. 2014; 59(6):399-413.
- Spinks TE, Walters RS, Fraile B, Culumber J, Moreno M, Feeley TW. Preparing for the Affordable Care Act. How cancer centers are preparing for the Affordable Care Act. Oncol Payers. 2014;1(1):7–10.
- Thaker NG, Guzman AB, Feeley TW, Jones TM, Incalcaterra JR, Kolom C, Tatum LS, Walters RS, Cantor S, Rosenthal D, Garden AS, Gunn G, Fuller C, Palmer M, Frank S. Defining the value of proton therapy using time-driven activity-based costing. Oncol Payers. 2014;1(1):22–28.
- Spinks TE, Ganz PA, Sledge Jr. GW, Levit L, Hayman JA, Eberlein TJ, Feeley TW. Delivering high-quality cancer care: The critical role of quality measurement. Healthcare. 2014; 2(1):53-62.
- Middleton LP, Feeley, TW, Albright, HW, Walters R, Hamilton SH. Second-opinion pathologic review is a patient safety mechanism that helps reduce error and decrease waste. Journal of Oncology Practice. 2014.
- Feeley TW, Sledge GW, Levit L, et al. Improving the quality of cancer care in America through health information technology. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2013;21(5):772–5. doi:10.1136/amiajnl-2013-002346.
- French KE, Albright HW, Frenzel JC, Incalcaterra JR, Rubio AC, Jones JF, Feeley TW. Measuring the value of process improvement initiatives in a preoperative assessment center using time-driven activity-based costing. Healthcare. 2013;1(3-4):136–142. doi:10.1016/j.hjdsi.2013.07.007.
- Popat K, McQueen K, Feeley TW. The global burden of cancer. Best Pract Res Clin Anaesthesiol. 2013;27:399–408.
- Walters RS, Albright HW, Weber RS, Feeley TW, Hanna EY, Cantor SB, Lewis CM, Burke TW. Developing a system to track meaningful outcome measures in head and neck cancer treatment. Head Neck. 2013;36:226–230. doi:10.1002/hed.23290.
- Spinks TE, Albright HW, Feeley TW, Walters RS, Aloia T, Bruera E, Buzdar A, Foxhall L, Hui D, Summers B, Rodriguez A, DuBois R, Shine KI. Ensuring quality cancer care: a follow-up review of the Institute of Medicine's 10 recommendations for improving the quality for cancer care in America. Cancer, 2012;118(10):2571–82. doi:10.1002/cncr.26536.
- Albright HW, Moreno M, Feeley TW, Walters R, Samuels M, Pereira A, and Burke TW. The implications of the 2010 patient protection and affordable care act and the health care and education reconciliation act on cancer care delivery. Cancer. 2011;117(8):1564–74. doi:10.1002/cncr.25725..
- Spinks TE, Walters R, Feeley TW, Albright HW, Jordan VS, Bingham J, Burke TW. Improving cancer care through public reporting of meaningful quality measures. Health Affairs. 2011;30(4):664–72. doi:10.1377/hlthaff.2011.0089.
- Albright HW, Feeley TW. Pilot: A cancer center puts the new approach to work. Harvard Business Review. Sept 2011;61-62.
- Feeley TW, Shine, KI. Access to the medical record for patients and involved providers: Transparency through electronic tools. Ann Intern Med. 2011; 155:853-854.
- Feeley TW, Albright HW, Walters RS, Burke TW. A method for defining value in healthcare using cancer care as a model. J Healthc Manag. 2010; 55(6):399-411.