- Feeley TW, Albright H, Walters R, Burke TW. A Method for Defining Value in Healthcare Using Cancer Care as a Model. Journal of Healthcare Management. 2010;55:6.
- Albright H, Moreno M, Feeley TW, Walters R, Samuels M, Pereira A, Burke TW. The Implications of the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act on Cancer Care Delivery. Cancer. 2011;117:1564–74.
- Spinks T, Walters R, Feeley TW, Albright HW, Jordan VS, Bingham J, Burke TW. Improving Cancer Care through Public Reporting of Meaningful Quality Measures. Health Affairs. April 2011.
- Kaplan RS and Porter M.The big idea: How to Solve the Cost Crisis in Health Care. Harvard Business Review. Sept 2011; 46-64.
- Albright HW, Feeley TW. Pilot: A Cancer Center Puts the New Approach to Work. Harvard Business Review. Sept. 2011; 61-62.
- Spinks T, Albright HW, Feeley TW, Walters R, Burke TW, Aloia T, Bruera E, Buzdar A, Foxhall L, Hui D, Summers B, Rodriguez A, DuBois R, Shine KI. Ensuring Quality Cancer Care a Follow-Up Review of the Institute of Medicine’s 10 Recommendations for Improving the Quality of Cancer Care in America. . (2012) Cancer, 118: 2571-2582. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26536
- Feeley TW, Shine KI. Access to the Medical Record for Patients and Involved Providers: Transparency Through Electronic Tools. . Annals of Internal Medicine. 2011;155:853-854.
- Walters RS, Albright HW, Weber RS, Feeley TW, Hanna EY, Cantor SB, Lewis CM, Burke TW. Developing a system to track meaningful outcome measures in head and neck cancer treatment. (2013) Head Neck. doi: 10.1002/hed.23290.
- K. Popat et al. The global burden of cancer. Best Practice & Research Clinical Anaesthesiology 27 (2013) 399-408.
- Feeley TW, Sledge GW, Levit L, et al. Improving the quality of cancer care in America through health information technology. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, published online first 18 December 2013. doi: 10.1136/amiajnl-2013-002346
- French KE, Albright HW, Frenzel JC, Incalcaterra JR, Rubio AC, Jones JF, Feeley TW. Measuring the value of process improvement initiatives in a preoperative assessment center using time-driven activity-based costing. Healthcare, Volume 1, Issues 3-4, December 2013, Pages 136-142.
- Spinks TE, Ganz PA, Sledge Jr. GW, Levit L, Hayman JA, Eberlein TJ, Feeley TW. Delivering high-quality cancer care: The critical role of quality measurement. Healthcare. 2014; 2(1):53-62.
- Middleton LP, Feeley TW, Albright HW, Walters R, Hamilton SH. Second-opinion pathologic review is a patient safety mechanism that helps reduce error and decrease waste. Journal of Oncology Practice. April 2014.
- Feeley TW. Improving the quality for cancer care in America. Future Oncology. 2014; 10(7):1133-1136.
© 2014 The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center