Students enrolled in the Experimental Therapeutics Academic Program have access to a number of activities that will enhance their overall experience:
- New Student Orientation provides incoming students the opportunity to meet and acquaint themselves with program faculty members and their peers in the program.
- A Research Retreat organized by program students takes place each year. Students will present their research and program faculty will be on-hand to offer guidance and recommendations.
- Seminars are held each Wednesday featuring speakers who are leaders in their respective fields or Experimental Therapeutics faculty who showcase ongoing research conducted in the department
- A student-organized Journal Club takes place the 4th Thursday of each month.
- Organized, socials afford students the opportunity to interact with their peers outside of the laboratory.
- A newsletter created by students will be distributed to all who are enrolled in the program.
- Participate in leadership roles for student committees.