Hotel and Transportation Information
- A block of rooms has been reserved for conference attendees at the Crowne Plaza Houston Northwest Hotel, 12801 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX.
- Early hotel reservation is suggested.
- Reservations can be made by phone at 713-462-9977
- When you make reservations, be sure to mention the MD Anderson Brain Tumor Conference to be assured of receiving the special meeting rate of $89.00 single or double. Please add 17% state and local taxes.
- Reservations and deposits received after April 10, 2015 will be confirmed if space is available and at current hotel published guest room rates.
- Houston is served by two airports, George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) and William P. Hobby (HOU).
- Taxicabs are available at an estimated cost of $40-60, to or from William P. Hobby Airport or George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Super Shuttle operates a shuttle bus between George Bush Intercontinental Airport and the Crowne Plaza Houston Northwest Hotel for $23 one-way and $42 round-trip. For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll-free at 800-258-3826 or on-line at www.supershuttle.com.
- Super Shuttle operates a shuttle bus between William P. Hobby Airport and the Crowne Plaza Houston Northwest Hotel for $18 one-way and $32 round-trip. For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll-free at 888-258-3826 or on-line at www.supershuttle.com.
Contact the Department of CME/Conference Management at 713-792-2223 or 866-849-5866 if you have any special dietary or ADA accommodation needs.