Hotel & Transportation
A block of rooms has been reserved for symposium attendees at the Hotel ZaZa, 5701 Main Street, Houston, Texas.
- Early hotel reservation is suggested.
- The hotel phone number is 713-526-1991.
- When you make reservations be sure to mention MD Anderson’s Research Symposium to be assured of receiving the special meeting rate of $209.00 single or double occupancy.
- Please add 17% Texas state and local taxes.- The deadline to receive the special rate is September 9, 2014, will be confirmed if space is available and at current hotel published guest room rates.
- Houston is served by two airports, George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) and William P. Hobby (HOU).
- Taxicabs are available at an estimated cost of $40-60, to or from William P. Hobby Airport or George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Super Shuttle operates a shuttle bus between George Bush Intercontinental Airport and the Hotel ZaZa for $23 one-way and $42 round-trip. For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll-free at 800-258-3826 or on-line at www.supershuttle.com.
- Super Shuttle operates a shuttle bus between William P. Hobby Airport and the Hotel ZaZa for $18 one-way and $32 round-trip. For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll-free at 800-258-3826 or on-line at www.supershuttle.co