Symposium and Nursing Excellence Registration Information
- On-site registration for the MD Anderson Cancer Center and MD Anderson Physicians Network Symposium opens at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 27, 2013. The opening session of the symposium will begin at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 27, 2013, and the symposium will adjourn on Tuesday, July 30, 2013.
- On-site registration for Nursing Excellence: Nurses at the Front Line of Patient-Centered Care opens at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 27, 2013. The opening session of the conference will begin at 7:00 a.m., and the conference will adjourn on Sunday, July 28, 2013.
- Advance registration is encouraged as space and materials are limited. Please see registration form for applicable fees.
The deadline for advance registration is July 5, 2013.
Symposium, July 27–30, 2013
|Physicians (MDs, PhDs, DOs)|
|MD Anderson Alumni/Physicians Network|
|Fellows, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Residents|
Nursing Excellence: Nurses at the Front Line of Patient-Centered Care - July 27–28, 2011
|Physicians Network Nurses||$375.00||$450.00|
|Additional to attend Symposium , July 29–30||$100.00||$100.00|
There are three ways to register:
- Mail to: CME/Conference Management, Unit 1381
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
P.O. Box 301439
Houston, TX 77230-1439
- Fax to 713-794-1724 -
- On-line Registration
We accept the following forms of payment:
• Check (payable to The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, through U.S. banks only)• Money Order• Credit Cards (MasterCard, VISA, and American Express)• Cash (on-site registration only)
The full conference registration fee includes the tuition, abstract CD, continental breakfasts, breaks, and welcome reception.
The registration fee, minus a $50 administrative handling fee, is refundable if a written request is received on or before July 5, 2013. No refunds will be granted after that date. If registration was paid by a company or institution check, the request for a refund must include the tax identification number of the company or institution. For additional information, contact CME/Conference Management at 713-792-2223 or toll free at 866-849-5866.
The Department of CME/Conference Management reserves the right to cancel activities prior to the scheduled date, if low enrollment or other circumstances make it necessary. Each registrant will be notified by mail,
e-mail, or at the phone or fax numbers given on the registration form.
In case of activity cancellation, liability of the Department of CME/Conference Management is limited to the registration fee. CME/Conference Management will refund the full registration fee. The Department of CME/Conference Management reserves the right to limit the number of participants in a program and is not responsible for any expenses incurred by an individual whose registration is not confirmed and for whom
space is not available.
For additional information, contact CME/Conference Management at 713-792-2223 or toll free at 866-849-5866.
Contact the Department of CME/Conference Management at 713-792-2223 or toll free at 866-849-5866 if you have any special dietary or ADA accommodation needs.
Please let us know what specific topics, issues or questions you wish to see addressed or emphasized in this activity. Fax or e-mail CME/Conference Management. All responses will be forwarded to the Program Chairs for consideration.