Hotel & Transportation
- A block of rooms has been reserved for conference attendees at Hilton Houston Plaza/Medical Center Hotel, 6633 Travis Street, Houston, Texas.
• Early reservation is suggested.
- The hotel phone number is 713-313-4000. The toll free number is 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667).
- When you make reservations be sure to mention the “Hematology and Medical Oncology Board Review 2015” or Group Code: HMO to be assured of receiving the special meeting rate of $155.00 single or double occupancy. Please add 17% Texas state and local taxes.
- Room Reservation Website (click on link): HMOBR 2015 Room Reservation
- Reservations and deposits received after Friday, August 28, 2015, will be confirmed if space is available and at currently published hotel guest room rates.
Please note that the final program syllabus consist of two 2 ½” and one 3” binders that may require additional luggage.
(prices are subject to change )
- Houston is served by two airports, George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) and William P. Hobby (HOU).
- Taxicabs are available at an estimated cost of $50-$60 to or from William P. Hobby Airport or George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- SuperShuttle operates a shuttle bus between George Bush Intercontinental Airport and the Hilton Houston Plaza/Medical Center Hotel for $27 one-way and $53 round-trip. For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll free at 800-258-3826, or online at www.supershuttle.com.
- SuperShuttle operates a shuttle bus between William P. Hobby Airport and the Hilton Houston Plaza/Medical Center Hotel for $23 one-way and $43 round-trip. For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll-free at 800-258-3826, or online at www.supershuttle.com.