Integrative Medicine Program Workshop
The 2 day Integrative Medicine Program Workshop is intended for health care professionals interested in learning how to set up an integrative oncology program from one of the world’s most respected centers devoted exclusively to cancer patient care, research, education and prevention.
The workshop is designed to expose the participant to key aspects of integrative oncology by providing interaction with our program leaders, faculty and staff. This workshop also provides a unique opportunity to tour our clinic, group practice area, and other MD Anderson facilities. Specifics about our clinical and education programs as well as operations and research are shared.
Primary goals of the Integrative Medicine Program Workshop include the following:
- Provide information to health care professionals that can be used in their clinical practice to establish, expand or maintain an integrative oncology program.
- Expose the participant to state-of-the art research and clinical programs in the area of integrative medicine in order to expand the clinical services, research and education across the cancer care continuum.
- Introduce health care professionals on how best to integrate evidence-based information on complementary and alternative therapies into their conventional cancer care.
The fee to attend this two-day workshop is $350.00 USD which includes a light breakfast and lunch. It is non-refundable within two weeks of the workshop start day.
Address: MD Anderson Cancer Center, Integrative Medicine Program
1220 Holcombe Blvd. (at Bertner), Houston, TX 77030, USA
- Workshop Flier (to follow)
- Registration form (to follow)
- Program Overview (to follow)
Note: The Integrative Medicine Fall 2015 Workshop is filled to capacity. Our next Workshop will be held in the Spring of 2016. Thank you for your interest in The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Integrative Medicine Program. Please visit our webpage for updates.
If you would like to inquire more information, please contact Michele M. Martini, program coordinator, at (01) 713-745-3206 or via email.
Integrative Medicine Program reserves the right to cancel activities prior to the scheduled date. Each registrant will be notified by mail, or e-mail, or the contact phone numbers as given on the registration form. In the event of cancellation, Integrative Medicine Program’s liability is limited to the registration fee. Full registration fee will be refunded.
Agendas are subject to change because we are always striving to improve the quality of your educational experience. The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center may substitute faculty with comparable expertise on rare occasions necessitated by illness, scheduling conflicts, and so forth.