Integrative Oncology Clinical Trials
Please note: This list is current as of November 2013, but may not include all complementary therapy trials being conducted at that time. This is because some investigators must do their own recruiting for specific types of patients. Refer to Understanding Clinical Trials for what you need to know before enrolling in a clinical trial.
Note: The pages below will open in a new browser window.
- Chemotherapy and Mindfulness Relaxation: A Randomized Trial at MD Anderson Cancer Center and MD Anderson Community Clinical Oncology Program 2004-0024
- Evaluation of the Role of Spirituality in Coping With and Surviving Ovarian Cancer 2004-0283
- Smoking Cessation Treatment for Head & Neck Cancer Patients: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy 2009-0362
- A Feasibility Study of Hatha Yoga in Couples Coping with Lung Cancer, 2013-0496
- Brief Guided Relaxation for Women Undergoing Stereotactic Breast Biopsy, 2011-1094
- A Randomized Phase II Study of The Nutritional Supplements Juice Plus + and Juice Plus + Complete in Ovarian Cancer Patients ID00-420
- Nutrition intervention for pediatric patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) treated with prednisone and/or dexamethasone 2010-0654
- Vitamin D / Calcium Polyp Prevention Study 2004-0078
- Biobehavioral effects of Stress Management for women with breast cancer undergoing radiotherapy 2009-0976
- The Role of Lifestyle Factors in Breast Cancer-Related Outcomes, 2012-0112
- Effects of Neurofeedback on Neural Function, Neuromodulation, and Chemotherapy-Induced Neuropathic Pain, 2010-0675
- Neurofeedback for Acute Radiotherapy-Induced Pain in Head and Neck Cancer, 2011- 1102