Institute Faculty in the News - FY15
- 09/25/2014 Less may not mean more in lung cancer screenings Houston Chronicle Ernest Hawk, M.D., M.P.H., Therese Bevers, M.D. and Robert Volk, Ph.D.
- 09/24/2014 Breast cancer affects both men, women alike Houston Chronicle Sharon Giordano, M.D., M.P.H.
- 09/24/2014 Cancer-Immune cyberwar nanocarriers AZoNano Sam Hanash, M.D., Ph.D.
- 09/23/2014 Immune system is key ally in cyberwar against cancer Latinos Health Sam Hanash, M.D., Ph.D.
- 09/17/2014 Half of cancer deaths are preventable, report stresses YAHOO! Health Ernest Hawk, M.D., M.P.H.
- 09/05/2014 Prostate cancer prevention trial identified behaviors linked to biopsy adherence Healio - HemOnc Today Ellen Gritz, Ph.D.