Institute Faculty in the News - FY15
- 10/26/2014 Model predicts sharp decline in Hep C burden Gastroenterology & Endoscopy News Jagpreet Chhatwal, Ph.D.
- 10/22/2014 Health and Fitness :: Understanding breast cancer Vinton Today Powel Brown, M.D., Ph.D.
- 10/17/2014 Herald Editorial: 50 years of warning labels 10-19-14 MYPlainview.com Lewis Foxhall, M.D.
- 10/08/2014 OncoBriefs: Less chemo for NSCLC, gleason 7 gene medpage today Xifeng Wu, M.D., Ph.D.
- 10/06/2014 CPRIT-funded MD Anderson, University of Houston Cancer Initiative targets smoking cessation in mental health patients BioNews Texas Cho Lam, Ph.D.
- 10/04/2014 7 Things that probably don't increase breast cancer risk ABC News Therese Bevers, M.D.
- 09/25/2014 Less may not mean more in lung cancer screenings Houston Chronicle Ernest Hawk, M.D., M.P.H., Therese Bevers, M.D. and Robert Volk, Ph.D.
- 09/24/2014 Breast cancer affects both men, women alike Houston Chronicle Sharon Giordano, M.D., M.P.H.
- 09/24/2014 Cancer-Immune cyberwar nanocarriers AZoNano Sam Hanash, M.D., Ph.D.
- 09/23/2014 Immune system is key ally in cyberwar against cancer Latinos Health Sam Hanash, M.D., Ph.D.
- 09/17/2014 Half of cancer deaths are preventable, report stresses YAHOO! Health Ernest Hawk, M.D., M.P.H.
- 09/05/2014 Prostate cancer prevention trial identified behaviors linked to biopsy adherence Healio - HemOnc Today Ellen Gritz, Ph.D.