Sofia de Achaval, MS
Project Manager, Houston CERT
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Department of General Internal Medicine
1515 Holcombe Blvd., Unit 1465
Houston, TX 77030
Resources to information important to you, the consumer.
- Tone Your Bones - Helps to explain the process of preventing and treating osteoporosis.
- Chronic Disease and Condition Management-Coping with Chronic Illness - Helps patients with chronic illnesses improve their quality of life, stay informed and live with hope.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Home Page
- CERTS Home Page
- Arizona CERT
- Duke Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics (CERTs)
For Health Professionals
- Clinical Research, Cancer Professionals and Clinical Trials - Clinical and scientific resources for physicians and other health care providers.
- Inventory-Patient Decision Aids-Ottawa Health Research Institute - Contains an inventory of patient decision aids for a variety of conditions.