The resources below are useful links to information important to you, the consumer:
- Tone Your Bones - This website helps to explain the process of preventing and treating osteoporosis.
- Chronic Disease and Condition Management-Coping with Chronic Illness - Helps patients with chronic illnesses improve their quality of life, stay informed and live with hope.
- Cancer Topic Webcast-Patient Power with Andrew Schorr - A series of webcasts that focus on cancer prevention, the latest cancer treatments and technologies, and other things you'll want to know when making decisions about your cancer care.
- The National Women's Health Information Center - A service of the Office of Women's Health, which works to improve the health and well-being of women and girls in the U.S.
- The U.S. Administration on Aging - Provides an overview of topics programs, and services related to aging.
- Cancer Survivors Online - Authored by three family members who have suffered and survived multiple cancers, this site has information and resources for patients, and also questions to ask your doctor.
- Inventory-Patient Decision Aids-Ottawa Health Research Institute - This website contains an inventory of patient decision aids including when to see your doctor and different treatment options for a variety of conditions.
- Arthritis Foundation Home Page - The Arthritis Foundation supports more than 100 types of arthritis with advocacy, programs, services and research.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Contains resources to help consumers make informed decisions about using medicines.