To schedule use of the following equipment contact Su-Chen (Eileen) Huang, Research Assistant, 713-794-1997, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leica RM 2165 Microtome: A motarized rotary microtome, MDACC Y5.5820
- Leica DMLBZ Microscope: A microscope with filter systems for fluorescence, MDACC Y5.582
- Lecia MZ75 Stereo Microscope: A microscope that produces a three-dimensional visualization of the sample being examined. MDACC Y5.5832
- OsteoMetrics OsteoMeasure and Trabecular Analysis Software: PC-based, interactive measurement systems for Bone Histomorphometry, MDACC Y5.5820
- Bioquant OSTEO II: PC-based, interactive measurement systems for Bone Histomorphometry, MDACC Y5.2850
- Grinder: Grinder which utilizes a variable speed motor, allowing for both high speed grinding and low speed polishing of all material, MDACC Y5.2850
- Step One Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Machine: A 48-well, 3-color System for basic application research, Y5.5824
To schedule use of the following equipment, contact Sara Peleg, Ph.D, Associate Professor, 713-794-1995, or email@example.com.
Fisher Homogenizer: Homogenizes tissues, including intestine and kidney, in order to extract RNA and analyze the expression of calcium regulating genes and vitamin D metabolizing enzymes. MDACC Y5.5816.
Polytron Vibromixer: Isolates pure entercytes from rodent (mouse) intestine, allowing for the assessment of gene expression and protein signaling. MDACC Y5.5816