We seek top talent with successful track records who can have an impact on our institution - building relationships and motivating others to excel - and who are strategic and innovative. These are just a few of the characteristics we seek that align with our core values of caring, integrity and discovery. Positions you may find listed here include: vice president (and higher), associate and assistant vice president, division administrator, clinical administrative director, executive director and some director-level.
Executive Recruitment has a combined 75+ years of executive recruitment experience with top global executive recruiting firms. We strive to make the interviewing and on-boarding experience seamless.
Current Job Openings
- Senior Legal Officer, Billing & Reimbursement Compliance (7134BR)
- Chief Innovation Officer (6575BR)
- Associate Vice President & Deputy Chief Compliance Officer (6414BR)
- Director, Information Technology & Services (6369BR)
- Director, Enterprise Development & Integration (6367BR)
- Clinical Administrative Director, Leukemia & BMA Centers (6048BR)
- Director, EndTobacco Program (5584BR)
- Senior Vice President, Institutional Advancement (562BR)
- Director, Health Information Management (HIM) (5215BR)
- Sr Legal Officer, Intellectual Property & Research Contracting (4983BR)
- VP/Chief Financial Officer (4956BR)
- Executive Director, Cancer Control Platform (4034BR)
For additional information on these searches or to apply online, please click on the position or go to "Search Current Openings" on this website and search by the job numbers listed above.
Who to Contact
Resumes are welcomed for future consideration of other executive leadership positions as they come open. If you're interested in joining an extraordinary organization dedicated to “Making Cancer History®,” or have questions, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please include a brief summary of your work experience and what position or type of executive leadership job you're seeking.
Should a position open that fits your background and experience, we'll contact you. If your status changes, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Relocating to Houston
If you'd like to know more about our city, please view the working in Houston section of this site. You can also find information provided by the City of Houston.