Things to Note
- You will be limited to three separate serial numbers; each serial number is only good for one computer.
- You can request three serial numbers within a given year; if you are unable to, please contact 4info.
- You will have to upgrade latest Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security Suite. Serial numbers will only work for Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012.
To Request a New Serial Number
Request a new serial number with your Employee ID and Internet e-mail address, (ie. email@example.com)
Being that Trend Micro Internet Security Software is a retail product, the serial numbers are only valid for a year from the time you install and register the serial number with Trend Micro.
You will need to request new serial numbers prior to the expiration date. If you have received an email from the Information Security Department and Trend Micro that your subscription is about to expire and would like to upgrade your software, you can request a new serial number from MD Anderson.This should be done annually.
To upgrade to Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security
Make sure your system meets the NEW minimum requirements. Then, register for new serial number or use your existing serial number if it hasn’t expired:
Supported Windows Operating Systems
Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Vista (32 & 64 bit), and Windows XP Home & Professional (SP3 or higher)
Contact 4INFO if you are unable to register for a new serial number at 713-794-4636 (4INFO), firstname.lastname@example.org
Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security Support
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security
- Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 - Online Support
- Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 - Phone Support - 1-800-864-6027, Monday to Friday 5:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. US Pacific time