Things to Note
- You will be limited to three separate serial numbers; each serial number is only good for one computer.
- You can request three serial numbers within a given year; if you are unable to, please contact 4info.
- You will have to upgrade latest Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security Suite. Serial numbers will only work for Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2014.
To Request a New Serial Number
Request a new serial number with your Employee ID and Internet e-mail address, (ie. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Being that Trend Micro Maximum Security Software is a retail product, the serial numbers are only valid for a year from the time you install and register the serial number with Trend Micro.
You will need to request new serial numbers prior to the expiration date. If you have received an email from the Information Security Department and Trend Micro that your subscription is about to expire and would like to upgrade your software, you can request a new serial number from MD Anderson. This should be done annually.
To upgrade to Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security
Make sure your system meets the NEW minimum requirements. Then, register for new serial number or use your existing serial number if it hasn’t expired:
For Supported Windows Operating Systems
See Product Guide
Contact 4INFO if you are unable to register for a new serial number at 713-794-4636 (4INFO), email@example.com
Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security Support
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security
- Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2014 - Online Support
- Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2014 - Phone Support - 1-800-864-6027, Monday to Friday 5:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. US Pacific time