Staff Contact Information
- Marian Nimon, M.B.A., C.P.M., CPSD
- Barbara Howard
Sr. HUB Coordinator
- Lauren McCormick, M.B.A.
- Sourcing & Contract Management and Purchasing Services
- HUB & Federal Small Business Program Fax
Contact Information for Vendors
- American minority and women-owned businesses and small business concerns interested in doing business with MD Anderson should contact the HUB & Federal Small Business Program.
- To view current bid opportunities visit the MD Anderson Bid Opportunities.
- MD Anderson accepts State of Texas HUB Certification through the Texas Procurement and Support Services (TPASS).
Location and Hours of Business
Mid Campus One Building
7007 Bertner Ave, Suite 11.2339
Houston, TX 77030-3907
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
HUB & Federal Small Business Program Unit 1680
P. O. Box 301407
Houston, Texas 77230-1407
Business hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please make an appointment before visiting the HUB & Federal Small Business Program.
Resources for Vendors & Suppliers
- Supplier Registration
- Current Bids
- HUB & Federal Small Business Program
- Purchase and Contract Transparency Report (pdf)
- Owner's Design Guidelines
- Vendors/suppliers who do business with MD Anderson should make themselves familiar with:
- MD Anderson's Standards of Conduct: Do the Right Thing booklet (pdf)
- Responsibilities Under State Ethics Rules (pdf)
- Ethics Policy (UTMDACC Institutional Policy # ADM0337) (pdf)
- Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment Policy (UTMDACC Institutional Policy # ADM0255)(pdf)
- Vendor Protest Policy (pdf)
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Policy (UTMDACC Institutional Policy # ADM0157) (pdf)
- Non-Retaliation Policy (UTMDACC Institutional Policy # ADM0254) (pdf)
- Hospital Compliance Plan (pdf)
For more information, contact Supply Chain Management at 713-745-8300.