Skip to Content

About Us

I am going to talk to a company or investor about my invention. Is that OK?

Anytime you are going to disclose unpublished information about your invention, we recommend putting a confidential disclosure agreement (CDA) in place with the third party prior to such disclosure. If an IDR is on file for your technology, the Office of Technology Commercialization can assist. Once a CDA is in place, we encourage your involvement in the commercialization of your technology!

For More Information

© 2014 The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center